DWA SmackDown 11-5-15

Me and Caleb coming to the ring. That chick is just some
random crazed fan or somebody.
This is Paige and Naomi, but it is the DDT
I used on Shannon in the cage
Also last night was a DWA World Tag Team Championship rematch between Me & Caleb, and Brian & Shandi in a Steel Cage. As Caleb and I made our entrance, some chick that was a really big fan of ours started following us. She made it about half way down the ramp before security led her away. We dominated the match until our first attempt to escape the cage, where Brian hit me with a chokeslam off the top, and Shannon pulled Caleb off the top, following with a facebuster and getting a close two count out of it. Shannon climbed to the top rope and tried for her diving moonsault but Caleb moved and Shannon hit the mat. Caleb was then able to hit a Twist of Fate early. Then I attempted the Swanton off the top of the cage but Shannon moved and I slammed off the mat. Brian and Shannon started to double-team me as Caleb tried to escape, but he jumped off the top of the cage with a moonsault, taking all three of us down. I picked Shannon up and landed the Rampage DDT (see the gif) and tried to leave the cage. I did manage to escape through the door as Caleb was climbing over the top. But the Dudleys returned and D-Von knocked Caleb off the top of the cage. Then Bubba Ray and D-Von attacked me, slammed the cage door on my face and delivered a devastating 3D onto the floor. They rolled me through the door and back into the ring, allowing Brian to pin me and retain the titles for he and Shannon.

Comments