RTX Live - April 26, 2016:

With Eddie Clark's RTX career over now, me and (my soon-to-be husband) Eddie Edwards were booked to take on our own buds, the Young Bucks, in a Tag Team Championship match. We shook hands with the Bucks before the match and got off to a fast start. When it looked as if we'd get the advantage the Bucks would take it and vice versa. At one point I did manage to land a double Air Psycho on the sandwiched Young Bucks but they kicked out! Later on after I hit a Poetry In Motion off the steps that sent myself and Matt over the barrier, Eddie looked to polish off Nick with a diving foot stomp. Shane Helms and Trevor Lee ran out and shoved Eddie off the top into a superkick by Nick. The impact busted Eddie's lip open and allowed the Bucks to retain their titles. The Bucks then superkicked Lee and Helms afterward for interfering. Later on, I had this to say on Twitter:

I was interviewed later seeming very concerned because Eddie had just collapsed backstage and was taken away in an ambulance. Worried that something was wrong, I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw this tweet later on last night:

The feud has now been ignited between me & Eddie, and Trevor, Shane and Andrew Everett. Saturday night (April 30) there was a six-man Tag Team Match signed: me, Eddie and Jay Lethal vs. Trevor, Andrew and Shane (who was reluctant in fighting because of his neck problems but finally gave in). They had no idea what was in store for them.


Comments