Bad Company Concerts (August 10-23, 2016)

My cover band Bad Company recently played a series of Twisted Sister cover shows in Germany, that began on August 10 and ended on August 20. Also featured is the August 23 show in Lisbon, Portugal. Listed below are mostly "bootlegged" setlists. In most of these, the actual setlist was much longer. If it is bootlegged, there is a (b) beside it; if not, there is nothing.

August 10: Munich, Germany (b):
Bad Company/ What You Don't Know (Sure Can Hurt You)/ Tear It Loose/ Sin After Sin/ Destroyer/ The Beast/ Stay Hungry/ We're Not Gonna Take It/ The Price/ Under The Blade/ I Wanna Rock/ I Am (I'm Me)/ S.M.F.

August 11: Berlin, Germany (b) (with Eddie Ojeda (lead guitarist of TS)):
What You Don't Know (Sure Can Hurt You)/ The Kids Are Back/ Tear It Loose/ Run For Your Life/ Destroyer/ Let The Good Times Roll/ Stay Hungry/ Burn In Hell/ The Beast/ We're Not Gonna Take It/ I'll Never Grow Up Now!/ Don't Let Me Down/ Under The Blade/ I Am (I'm Me)/ I Wanna Rock

August 16: Frankfurt, Germany (b):
Bad Company/ What You Don't Know/ Shoot 'Em Down/ Tear It Loose/ The Price/ Burn In Hell/ I Am (I'm Me)/ Stay Hungry/ I'll Never Grow Up Now!/ The Beast/ We're Not Gonna Take It/ You Can't Stop Rock & Roll/ Under The Blade/ I Wanna Rock/ Don't Let Me Down/ S.M.F.

August 17: Rock Am Ring:
Bad Company/ What You Don't Know/ Shoot 'Em Down/ Tear It Loose/ Destroyer/ Let The Good Times Roll/ Like A Knife In The Back/ The Price/ Stay Hungry/ I Am (I'm Me)/ The Beast/ Say You'll Haunt Me/ Don't Let Me Down/ We're Not Gonna Take It/ You Can't Stop Rock & Roll/ Under The Blade/ I'll Never Grow Up Now/ I Wanna Rock/ Bad Boys of Rock & Roll/ S.M.F.

August 20: Rock Im Park:
Stay Hungry/ What You Don't Know/ Tear It Loose/ Come Out And Play/ 2 Minutes to Midnight/ Let The Good Times Roll/ Don't Let Me Down/ Turn Up The Radio/ Panama/ Shoot 'Em Down/ Bad Boys of Rock 'n' Roll/ We're Not Gonna Take It/ The Price/ Under The Blade/ I Wanna Rock/ The Beast/ You Can't Stop Rock & Roll/ S.M.F.

August 23: Lisbon, Portugal:
Stay Hungry/ The Kids Are Back/ Come Out And Play/ The Fire Still Burns/ Let The Good Times Roll/ Don't Let Me Down/ Shoot 'Em Down/ Tear It Loose/ The Price/ Bad Boys of Rock & Roll/ Burn In Hell/ I'll Never Grow Up Now/ We're Not Gonna Take It/ I Am (I'm Me)/ Under The Blade/ I Wanna Rock/ The Beast/ You Can't Stop Rock & Roll/ S.M.F.

The European portion of the "Twisted" tour ends in Stockholm on September 14.

Comments

Post a Comment