Music Universe Tour:

The Music Universe tour is an upcoming tour by my all-new band, The Creatures, which features shows of many different bands: from 70's Glam Rock to 2000's death metal. Below are the bands whose songs will be played the most during the tour.

BTW, this mark // indicates where the encore break begins, for example, "Black Diamond// Detroit Rock City" indicates an encore break after Black Diamond.

KISS:
Deuce/ Shout it Out Loud/ Let Me Go, Rock 'n' Roll/ Hotter than Hell/ Firehouse/ Cold Gin/ Lick it Up/ I Love It Loud/ Shock Me/ God of Thunder/ I Was Made for Lovin' You/ Love Gun/ Black Diamond// Detroit Rock City/ Rock and Roll all Nite

Twisted Sister:
What You Don't Know (Sure Can Hurt You)/ The Kids are Back/ Stay Hungry/ Shoot 'em Down/ Like a Knife in the Back/ You Can't Stop Rock 'n' Roll/ The Fire Still Burns/ We're Not Gonna Take It/ The Price/ Under the Blade/ I Believe in Rock 'n' Roll/ Burn in Hell/ I Wanna Rock// Come Out and Play/ S.M.F.

Evanescence:
What You Want/ Going Under/ Weight of the World/ The Only One/ Haunted/ Lithium/ My Heart is Broken/ Good Enough/ Whisper/ The Change/ Call Me When You're Sober/ Imaginary/ Bring Me to Life// My Immortal/ Your Star

Breaking Benjamin:
So Cold/ Failure/ Breath/ Polyamorous/ Blow Me Away/ Unknown Soldier/ Dance With the Devil/ Breakdown/ Never Again/ Break My Fall/ Fade Away/ Until the End/ I Will Not Bow// Give Me a Sign/ The Diary of Jane

Motley Crue:
Dr. Feelgood/ Shout at the Devil/ Live Wire/ Ten Seconds to Love/ Too Young to Fall in Love/ Wild Side/ Same Ol' Situation (S.O.S.)/ Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)/ Primal Scream/ Piece of Your Action/ Looks That Kill/ Girls, Girls, Girls/ Kickstart My Heart// Home Sweet Home/ Smokin' in the Boys Room

Guns N' Roses:
Chinese Democracy/ Mr. Brownstone/ Double Talkin' Jive/ Back Off, Bitch/ You Could Be Mine/ Rocket Queen/ Live and Let Die/ Nightrain/ Knockin' on Heaven's Door/ Pretty Tied Up/ November Rain/ Sweet Child O' Mine/ Welcome to the Jungle// Perfect Crime/ Paradise City

Alice Cooper:
Welcome to My Nightmare/ Public Animal #9/ Is It My Body/ Go to Hell/ Only Women Bleed/ Department of Youth/ Billion Dollar Babies/ No More Mr. Nice Guy/ Under My Wheels/ Feed My Frankenstein/ School's Out// I'm Eighteen/ The Ballad of Dwight Fry/ Poison

Arch Enemy:
Nemesis/ Enemy Within/ Heart of Darkness/ Bury Me an Angel/ My Apocalypse/ You Will Know My Name/ Dark Insanity/ Instinct/ Dead Eyes See No Future/ Burning Angel/ Dead Bury Their Dead/ We Will Rise// Revolution Begins/ Snow Bound/ Ravenous

Black Veil Brides:
Faithless/ Love Isn't Always Fair/ Heart of Fire/ Wretched and Divine/ Shadows Die/ We Stitch These Wounds/ All Your Hate/ Knives and Pens/ Saviour/ Set the World on Fire/ The Legacy/ Rebel Love Song/ In the End// Perfect Weapon/ Fallen Angels

ALL Original material:
Fade Away/ War of the Worlds/ Let Me Bleed/ Buried Alive/ Equilibrium/ Shallow/ Breakin' Down the Gates/ Broken Glass/ Maybe Tonight/ I Can't Hold You (At All)/ The Ballad of Angela Baker (Sleepaway Song)/ My Only Reason for Being/ The Chance (to Know What Love Is)// Just DIE Already!!/ Lament of a Family Shattered

Comments